Tangier’s airway connectivity continues to improve, benefiting various types of tourism, especially Business and MICE.
Tangier Ibn Battouta Airport, located 14 km from the city center, is connected to several European capitals (Paris, Madrid, Brussels, London, Amsterdam …) by many airlines.
From Africa, Casablanca is the reference air hub. From Mohammed V Airport, Tangier can be reached by domestic flight or railway, including the ″ Al Boraq ″ High Speed Line (www.oncf.ma).
* National Office of Airports (ONDA):
For any information on departing or arriving flights, contacts of airlines or others, the ONDA call center is operational 24/7 on the following numbers:
– Call center: 080 1000 224
– From abroad: +212 (0) 5 22 43 58 58
* Tangier – Ibn Battouta Airport :
– Tel : +212 (0) 5 39 39 37 20
* Casablanca – Mohammed V Airport:
– Tel: +212 (0) 6 73 81 98 22
In addition to « Al Boraq » (the High Speed Line linking Tangier-Kénitra-Rabat), Tangier-Ville train station receives trains from all major Moroccan cities.
With Al Boraq, Tangier is connected to Casablanca in 2h10mn and to Rabat in 1h20mn.
* Office National des Chemins de Fer (ONCF)
– Call Center: 2255
– From abroad: +212 (0) 537 77 47 47
For passengers, Tangier has 2 maritime terminals. One in Tangier Med port, the other in Tangier-city port. Coming by boat from the French or Spanish coasts is very convenient with several shipping companies (Africa Morocco Link -AML-, Intershipping, FRS, GNV, Balearia, Grimaldi Lines, Trasmediterranea …). A train (www.oncf.ma) connects daily Tangier to Tangier Med Port. A free bus connects Tangier Med train station to the passenger terminal in 10 minutes.
* Tangier Med Passengers
– From abroad: +212 5 39 33 71 55
– From Morocco: 08 01 00 50 60
* SGPTV SA (Tangier City Port Management Company)
– Tel : +212 (0) 5 39 332 332
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
* By bus (www.ctm.ma, www.markoub.ma, www.lagare.ma) or by car, Tangier is accessible via toll motorways (www.adm.co.ma) from country’s major cities. They are in good condition and have emergency stations, service stations and restaurants.
* Car rental: a multitude of agencies, international (Hertz, Budget, Avis, Europcar …) and national.
* To move in town:
– VFH Services (accessible via mobile applications): Careem, Heetch
– Taxis: There are two types of taxis. The big taxis, offering any kind of rides and small taxis (blue-yellow) which carries maximum 3 passengers and are generally not allowed to make interurban journeys. It is important to set the price with the driver before the trip to avoid surprises.
– Urban buses: www.alsa.ma/tanger
Follow us :
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : +212 (0) 6 61 99 25 69 / +212 (0) 6 61 94 52 30
The Mediterranean Maritime Pilots’ Professional Association (APMPM)
Address: 29, rue Amr Ibn Al Ass, Etage 3, N 26, Tanger, Maroc
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com