WELCOME TO THE AFRICAN CONGRESS
OF MARITIME PILOTS
African countries are the scene of major port changes: emergence of new ports, expansion of existing ones, resurgence of public-private partnership, gigantism of ships, containerized flows, maritime connectivity, new technologies…
Tangier, which is consolidating its position as one of the most important port cities worldwide with the recent inauguration of the Tanger Med 2 port, is a telling example.
Maritime pilotage, a « pivotal » activity in the performance of any port and a key indicator of its attractiveness, have to accompany these developments in the maritime and port sectors worldwide.
– Mohamed RAFOUK –
Organizing Committee President
Tangier, land of welcome and crossroads of civilizations awaits you!
A rich program
– A continental maritime pilotage mass
– An international reach with the
participation of IMPA and AMPA
– Well-known experts
– Topical themes
– Moments to pay tribute
– Exhibitors presentations
The visit of the Tangier Med Port Complex
– Flagship African port and geo-economics’ pride of Morocco
– Global logistic hub on the Strait of Gibraltar
– Connected to 186 global ports
– Capacity of 9 million containers, 7 million passengers, 700,000 trucks and 1 million vehicles
– An Industrial Platform for more than 900 companies realizing an annual business volume of more than 7,300 million euros
– Different sectors of activity such as automotive, aerospace, logistics, textile and trade.
The tourist circuit: to close on a high note!
To combine the useful with the pleasant, a guided tour will crown your stay in Tangier, one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the Mediterranean. From Cape Spartel to Cape Malabata, rendezvous with history, monuments and civilizations, legend and mythology; but also shopping and crafts, parks and cornice, all punctuated by a nice mint tea break.
A magical setting and a famous place of gastronomy await you to enjoy a memorable evening under the charm of the Tangier Bay’ night splendor. Entertainment and the presentation of the trophies will also mark the gala dinner.
(Dress code: Black Tie or Traditional costume)
Follow us :
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : +212 (0) 6 61 99 25 69 / +212 (0) 6 61 94 52 30
The Mediterranean Maritime Pilots’ Professional Association (APMPM)
Address: 29, rue Amr Ibn Al Ass, Etage 3, N 26, Tanger, Maroc
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com